(and doing my best to keep up with Leah)

Thursday, March 26, 2009

25 Weeks

Here is the latest belly pic. This is 25 weeks. I'm getting bigger every day now and finding less room left for all the snacks and munchies that I've been craving. Baby girl has been trying out some gymnastics in there this week. I keep finding feet in very odd places. She is also very protective of her space. If you put any pressure on my belly now you are likely to get kicked!

Miles has gained some weight too this week so he wanted to show off his belly as well. It is nice that his pants are actually staying up again.


I have started buying a few things for the baby and I am so proud of my purchases that I had to share. I got everything on the table for less than $50. I've hit a couple of good sales and found some cute little things for anywhere from $1 to $5. Clay was even impressed with the bargains I found and that is saying a lot. Now I just have to start cleaning out drawers and closets so I can find some space to put all this stuff. Miles has accumulated a lot of stuff in 2 years.

2 comments:

Holly said...

You are so stinking cute pregnant. I love all of the clothes, how much fun to buy for a girl. I am glad you are doing well and that Miles is feeling better.

Layla said...

Congrats on the deals! I love a bargain! You don't have too much longer now... do you have a name for the baby?