(and doing my best to keep up with Leah)

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Here's the Proof!

That my crib was not a total waste of money. See, she does sleep in it once in a while.

Of course I woke her up when I snapped her picture, so that lasted all of 5 minutes.

Leah found her toys this week. She hasn't really had much interest in toys up until now. She loves to chew on her dribble bibs and her blankets, but she figured out this week that toys can be fun too. Especially when you throw them. Thank goodness she has a nice big brother to pick them up for her.


See the pillow in this picture?


It belongs to ME! Where am I? Out of the bed obviously because there was no longer any room for me. Someone decided to sneak into bed with us this week. It was getting a little crowded in there so I snuck out when no one was looking and went and slept in Miles' bed.

We also went to the zoo again this week. I finally took my camera and got a picture of the baby elephant. Whenever we go, the little guy is always playing with the ball in his cage. It's so cute to watch him play. Of course, the one day I brought my camera with he decided to play with poop instead. So I didn't take very many pictures. Oh well. He's still a cute little guy.

No comments: