(and doing my best to keep up with Leah)

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Multi-tasking

The other day I had a sink full of dirty dishes and a baby that needed a bath. Yada, yada, yada... they both got done.

Ok, so not at the same time, but they could have. I think this might be my favorite thing about my new kitchen sink. It is much easier on my back to give Leah a bath in the sink than in the bathtub. I don't think she minds either.

Here's my future Emeril helping me out in the kitchen. He told me he was making me some apple juice. I told him that was very nice of him, but that those were onions in the Slap Chop, not apples, so then he told me he was making me some onion juice. Who knows, maybe he's onto something there. Anyway, he was really working hard chopping up those onions so of course I had to get it on video so I could share it with you.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Love the "bath tub" I loved washing my boys in the sink also. Miles is a cutie, will you send him here? I sure need an awesome helper.