(and doing my best to keep up with Leah)

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Tea for Two

One of the nicest things about Disneyland was that we could ride all of the rides with the kids. When we took Miles to the amusement park last year, there were very few rides that we could ride with him. It was fun to see his face up close and be able to talk to him while we were riding the rides together. It was also nice to be able to take Leah on so many rides with us. She seemed to enjoy most of the rides we went on. She loved riding the circus train and holding onto the bars of the cage that we were riding in.



Oops! Poor Mickey Mouse got cut in half.




The other great thing about this trip was having my cousin (and one of best friends) Leslie and her family along. The kids had a great time together at the park and we had a great time having Leslie, Gary, Isaac and Sarah all to ourselves for a week. They were great tour guides since they have been to Disneyland a few times. We were really sad to see them go at the end of our vacation.


2 comments:

Holly said...

Leah's smile is so dang cute... I am so impressed that Miles went on the tea cups.. I have a hard time dragging my boys on them. :)

Leslie said...

Well we had such a great time with you. I am going through withdrawls this week. We would love to go again with you - you name the date and you know we are up for it! I am sure the boys will be able to go on even more rides next time. I hope Clay didn't catch our cold. Sorry if he did! You have some great pics.