Grandma U celebrated her birthday a couple weeks ago so we all took advantage of the opportunity to have some cake and ice cream and sang Happy Birthday to her. The kids and I had fun making some paintings with their hand prints for Grandma, but I forgot to take pictures. Oops.
(and doing my best to keep up with Leah)
Sunday, August 7, 2011
Horsing Around
While Clay's brother, Clint, and his wife, Linda were in town we ventured up to the Heritage Park with the whole family to check it out. I have had several people tell me this year how much they enjoyed it, so after living here for 15 years we finally went to check it out. I think everyone had a good time. We started out with a few pony rides. Leah quickly decided that ponies were fun and told me at least 20 times how much fun they were. Everyone else enjoyed the pony rides too.



We put Kylee to work doing some laundry.
Clint tried his hand at roping.
There were two different trains to ride there so Miles was in heaven.




We also visited the petting zoo.
It was a fun day and we were sad when it was time for Clint and Linda to head to the airport for their trip home. Clint (Jr.) and Kylee got to stick around for a few more weeks though so our adventures were not over yet.
Grandma U celebrated her birthday a couple weeks ago so we all took advantage of the opportunity to have some cake and ice cream and sang Happy Birthday to her. The kids and I had fun making some paintings with their hand prints for Grandma, but I forgot to take pictures. Oops.
We decided to take all the kids on one of our favorite outings, riding the commuter trains to the train museum. Everyone enjoyed the ride there. Leah talked everyone into reading her favorite books to her.



Miles just loves to look out the window.
We had a good time at the museum too.
They especially liked climbing on all the old engines. Clint made my heart skip a few beats when he decided to climb up on top of a few of them. Of course Leah wanted to follow him up there.



Grandma U celebrated her birthday a couple weeks ago so we all took advantage of the opportunity to have some cake and ice cream and sang Happy Birthday to her. The kids and I had fun making some paintings with their hand prints for Grandma, but I forgot to take pictures. Oops.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How fun!! I have never even heard of those two places.. I so would love to take the boys. I am so glad you had fun with the family while they were all in town. :) I can't believe how big the kids are getting.. Love ya!
Post a Comment