(and doing my best to keep up with Leah)

Sunday, April 12, 2015

February Fun

 The kids got to ski down their first black diamond run.  They did awesome!
We did some hiking in Sedona.  
Leah did her first science fair project and won a blue ribbon!  We did her project on avocados, her only complaint about her whole project was that I wouldn't let her eat the avocados we used for our experiment.
 The kids both got haircuts.

 Leah and I worked on some paintings.  I finally finished my painting of her.  Now I just need to finish my painting of Miles.
The kids did a little rock climbing.  They had so much fun we signed up for a weekly class this month.
  Winter finally decided to show up, at least for one week.
  Grandpa U came to visit!  It was a short visit, but it was so nice to spend some time with him.

No comments: