(and doing my best to keep up with Leah)

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Life with Miles

Life with Miles is so much fun right now that I just had to share it with everyone. Miles is 18 months and I am loving this age. He learns something new every day and does something every day that amazes me. It makes you look at the world in a whole new way when you get to rediscover it with a little one. Today we went to the local children's museum. There was so much there to do and explore, but instead Miles found a toy lawnmower right off the bat and pushed that all around the museum for at least an hour. When I finally got him to do some exploring, he insisted on doing it with the lawnmower in tow. Well at least he got to burn off some energy and he took a pretty good nap afterwards. I guess we'll have to discover the world tomorrow, today the lawn needed to be mowed.

No comments: