(and doing my best to keep up with Leah)

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Me and My Shadow

Yesterday Miles found his reflection in my oven. He was so cute. He kept looking at himself and smiling, then he'd walk away and come back and look again. Then he started stopping each time he would walk by it and say "Hi" to himself and smile. A little later he went up to his room and got a book, but instead of bringing it to me to read to him, he sat next to the oven and started reading it to his reflection. It was the cutest and saddest thing I've ever seen. Poor little guy needs some friends to keep him company.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Yea, I am glad you are a blogger. I will have to sit down with you and show you how to add pics and stuff. It is really easy. Thanks again for taking us to the zoo. We had a great time and are up for it any day.