Leah is officially 2 months old this week and 9 weeks. She passed another milestone this week too- her first word. She now says "guh" pretty consistently. "Guh" is at least half of the word "go" so I'm marking it as a pass. See, I told you she was a genius. Its got to be all the time she spends watching her Baby Einstein musical gym. She's almost in a trance when she watches that thing light up to the music.
He better eat an awful lot of ice cream cones these next few months if he doesn't want his sister to catch up to him. She weighed in at 14 pounds this week at her checkup. That's above the 95th percentile. No wonder she's outgrowing everything in sight.
1 comment:
Laurie the kids are adorable. I love it, aren't kids the funniest critters out there? But, you gotta love them.
Post a Comment