(and doing my best to keep up with Leah)

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

She's got the beat!

Leah loves music. She especially loves to dance to music. Lately, I've been watching episodes of The Office on Netflix and Leah has become quit the little Office fan. She stops whatever she is doing whenever she hears the theme song come on and dances along to it. I caught her on video the other day and of course I had to share.




I also had some pictures taken of Leah last month by a local photographer. I think the photographer got some nice shots of her. I have the digital images so if you want any copies of them, let me know. I can crop the one of her by the bench in closer, just feeling too lazy to do it right now. I also put together a collage of them below if anyone wants a copy of that.







3 comments:

Leslie said...

The pictures turned out great. I like the ones you photo shopped together. Hope she is feeling better.

Holly said...

Love the dance!!!!! Leah looks so grown up in her pink dress, very pretty.

Anonymous said...

Those pictures of Leah are adorable! She still has that sweet baby face! Can't wait to see you guys again.
Maureen