There was a lot of energy in this house on Christmas Eve. At first, I thought I might actually be more excited for Christmas than the kids this year, but by Christmas Eve, Miles had me beat. Miles was so excited he just couldn't sit still! Clay put on some Christmas music after dinner and the kids had a great time dancing around to burn off some energy before bed.
Miles likes his new dump truck, but he definitely noticed that it wasn't green. Poor Santa, I'm sure he tried really hard to find a green one. He has decided that a blue one is pretty good too though. He loves all his new games and has already beat both Clay and I at Candyland. Leah likes her new wagon, but she prefers to ride in it instead of pushing it around herself. She also loves her new baby doll and her new books.
We had a quiet Christmas morning with the kids and then my parents, my grandma, and my sister and her family came over in the afternoon for dinner. We all tried out the new Kinect dance game after dinner and had a great time burning off all that food. Even Miles joined in on the fun. I'm still trying to dig out from under all the Christmas toys, but the kids have enjoyed all their new stuff. We were all definitely spoiled this Christmas and had a great holiday. We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas too! Here is a little slideshow/video I put together of our Christmas.
1 comment:
I love your video!!! I am so glad that santa got the right truck for Miles. Hope you guys have a very happy New Year!!! Love ya!
Post a Comment