
I overheard this conversation between Clay and Leah the other night.
Clay "You're such a big girl now!"
Leah "No, I is a baby."
Clay "No, you're not a baby!"
Leah "Yes I are!"
You have to love her 2 year old grasp of the English language.
Leah is officially a big girl. She has been wearing undies for almost two weeks now. Thanks to Grandma B and her M&M's, cousin Mallory being such a good example, and Miles being such a good cheerleader, Leah decided that she was done wearing diapers and is using the potty consistently. This is one milestone that does not make me sad to see my little girl growing up.
Here she is with some of her prizes for successfully using the potty.

After Christmas, we ventured up to Utah to visit Grandma and Grandpa B for a few days. Like every beloved toy of Miles', his new diesel train ended up in bed with him at the hotel.

Snuggles for Grandpa B.

Not sure who is putting this together, but I think it was a team effort.

Grandma put Leah to work making waffles.

Grandpa pulled out some of his electric trains to show the boys.

Then Grandma found some of Uncle Mike's old micro machines and playsets. Miles and Landen thought those were great, but I'm not sure Uncle Mike wanted to share.

We celebrated Landen's 8th birthday while we were there.

We went to visit Leslie and family. Sarah looks so much like Leslie in this picture!

The girls had a great time playing with the tea set.

We also got to see my niece, Rebecca, for a short visit. She was in town from Minnesota on break from college. I can't believe she is all grown up now.

Grandma and Grandpa B.'s oldest and youngest grandchildren.


Miles working hard on his wooden train he got for Christmas. He almost has it finished.

We have our first visitors here in our new town right now! Grandma and Grandpa U arrived a couple days ago and we are enjoying their company. I have lots more pictures to post, but I will save those for my next post.
2 comments:
Looks like the kids had fun at your parents over New Years. I can only imagine the boys with all those trains. The pics of the girls turned out cute. Thanks again for the food - it gets lots of use! Glad we were able to get together. Thanks for the heads up on Gary's website. Should be fixed!
YIPPEE!!! Congratulations Leah!!! Looks as if you guys had a GREAT time in Utah. :) one time we will have to make trips together. At least then maybe we could meet up for a dinner date. :)
Post a Comment