"Leah, don't ride your bike on the bed." (or couch, chair, your brother, etc.)
"Leah, stop licking the computer."
It cracks me up to hear her yell from the bathroom, "Mom, there's no toilet papers in here." Coincidentally, the reason there are no "toilet papers" is because she uses a WHOLE ROLL each time she goes.
I love how she calls her swimsuit a "win soup."
The other day she told me,"Mommy, Maya tasted me!"
If she gets hurt and you ask her, "Where did you get hurt?" She will show you the piece of furniture she ran into or where on the floor she fell down instead of the bump on her head.
I must be doing something right though, because whenever I tell her thank you for doing something she always says, "You're so welcome!"
Love that kid! Actually, I love all 3 of them.
1 comment:
Leah is a doll!!!! Miles is handsome!! I love the sayings of little ones. :) Give them hugs.
Post a Comment