(and doing my best to keep up with Leah)

Monday, June 25, 2012

Picture Time


Time to play catch up.  I have been a big slacker again.  I keep saying I'm going to update this once a week so it won't turn into a huge project every time, but then I keep putting it off and here I am again with a month worth of pictures to post.  We have been pretty busy so I have lots of fun pictures to post too.  I'm going to have to break them all up into a few posts though so this doesn't turn into one huge monster post.

First things first, I had the kids pictures taken a few weeks ago.  I thought they turned out really cute.  Sometimes it is hard to get a picture of Miles with a natural smile because he has been so conditioned to smile and say cheese whenever he sees a camera.  I wonder who's fault that is, lol.  I thought they caught some nice natural smiles of him and Leah.










 


While we were waiting for the photographer to print pictures, the kids found a puddle to play in so I snapped a few of my own pictures too.



 

Miles had his last day of preschool a few weeks ago.  He will be heading off to kindergarten in August.  He really enjoyed his new school this year and made a lot of progress.  Here he is at his end of year program.


Singing with his class.
 Enjoying a treat with his classmates after the program.
 
 Miles with his teachers.  Mrs. Anderson
 Mrs. Keegan
Stay tuned, I'll probably be back to post more of our adventures and pictures tomorrow.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Oh my!!!! I LOVE the pictures. The kiddos are so dang cute!!! Love you!!!