(and doing my best to keep up with Leah)

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Air Force Week


We were treated to a little surprise last night. Apparently our area is one of a few that are having festivities for Air Force Week. Some planes did a fly over for the baseball game last night and then just for fun circled around the valley for quite a while. There were a few times they flew right over our house! We got some nice pictures so I thought I'd share. I think we'll head up to the base this weekend to watch the air show since Miles enjoyed watching the planes so much yesterday.

In this one, you can see the pilots in the F-16's if you click on it.


Here you can see U.S. Air Force on the side of the big jet.


Miles was trying to pedal his bike last night for the first time too. Since we had the camera outside, Clay took some cute closeups of him. I finally got his haircut yesterday too. It is amazing how much more grown up he looks after it gets cut. It kind of makes me sad. If you're wondering why he isn't wearing any pants. He refuses to wear them at home right now. He has decided to potty train himself, so he is always undressing himself so he can go use the potty. I'm just happy when I can get him to wear a diaper or a pull-up.

2 comments:

Holly said...

How fun are the planes. Miles is such a cutie. Potty training? That is great.. Hope you are feeling well.

Layla said...

Your own air show!!! How fun! How much longer does Miles have before his little sister comes?