Over Memorial Day weekend, Thomas the Train came to our area and we decided to let Miles go for a ride. We got there a little early so Miles participated in a few of the activities they had before the train ride. He got a little train tattoo on his arm and he was quite intrigued by it. He picked out his own seat on the train on one of the open cars and he sat of the bench and watched out the train car the whole ride. That little train tattoo has just washed off in the past few days and I think Miles is a little sad that it is gone. He has asked me almost every day since the train ride if we could go ride Thomas again so I think he enjoyed the ride.
Here is another belly picture, finally. I keep waiting for a day when I feel like I look decent enough to take one, but I finally decided that day is not coming anytime soon. So here I am at a very big 34 weeks, counting down the days until little miss decides it's time to make her appearance. If activity now is any indication of what we have to look forward to, I'm afraid this baby will never sleep. She is so active that I feel like a human trampoline at times. I have a feeling she is going to be bigger than Miles too. I've been busy getting stuff done around the house since I still have some energy left to do it. Both of the rooms are done, the big boy room and the nursery so I can relax a little bit and focus on other stuff around the house. I want to try and get Miles out to do some "fun things" (as he calls it) in the next few weeks since it might be tough to get him out to do them later this summer as well.
1 comment:
your garden looks amazing... I am glad Miles had fun on Thomas. You look so cute prego. Will you let me know how you do your garden boxes? have you ever done upside down tomatoes? Love ya!!!
Post a Comment