The angles are a little bit odd on these because Leah loves looking at the elephant picture above her changing table and this is the best I can do to get the camera in her face. Leah is now 6 weeks old and is officially a baby genius. Not only does she roll from side to side which she has been doing since birth, she also smiles and she bats her toys. She actually has enough coordination to hit them when she wants to. She also squeals now. My baby is a genius. Her mother, not so much. It only took me three tries to spell genius right. I'm blaming it on the sleep deprivation.
Hope you enjoy her sweet smile as much as I do.
Also, her clothes are shrinking. The pants that I was rolling up only two weeks ago have shrunk so much that they are to her ankles now. I know that they are shrinking because it is impossible that my baby has grown that much.
Here she is with big brother.
Here are some of the pictures that we had taken by a local photographer.






2 comments:
Laurie, Leah is a cutie. Love the smiles. Miles is also very handsome. I love the pictures. Hope all is going well. Love ya!
Those pics turned out great. I love her smile. She is a cutie and you can totally tell that your children are bro/sis. Hope you are able to get some sleep soon!
Post a Comment