(and doing my best to keep up with Leah)

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Milestones

Miles came home from preschool today with some artwork. He wrote his name on his paper all by himself.

And he did some painting too.


Leah has decided that she is big enough to sit at the table for dinner with us now.

She is getting pretty good with a fork and spoon now too, not that she has ever had any problems getting food into her mouth.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Yippee for Miles!!! I love his art work. Leah has gotten so big. I can't believe she is already sitting like a "big" girl at the table. Way cute!!!

Anonymous said...

That is our Grand kids!! Artist and waffle expert!! What a big girl she is!! Sitting at the adult table. I guess we can get rid of our highchair?? Or should we keep it for
a future baby?? Just saying!!
Grand Ma and Grand Pa U