I always thought Miles was kind of shy, but he was not shy at school at all. He was actually very outgoing and introduced himself to everyone there and invited them to play with him. I stayed with him for his first day and he just got to explore the school and check everything out the whole time. He found every tractor, car, truck, and animal there. He didn't want to go home when it was time to go.
The second day I walked him in to school and he went right to a letter game and started playing. He didn't bat an eye when I said good bye to him and left. He seems to like his teacher and the other kids in his class and he loves to tell me all about his day when I pick him up. Here is Miles on his first day of school.
1 comment:
so very cute! I still can't believe he is big enough for school. wow!! Glad he is enjoying it. Love ya!
Post a Comment