I recently signed Miles and Leah up for classes at The Little Gym. I have always thought it would be fun to do some of these classes with the kids, but have just never got around to signing them up. Since the kids have turned my house into their own personal playground this winter I decided it was time to give them a good outlet for their energy and desire to climb anything and everything. They are really enjoying the classes so far. Miles loves to walk on the balance beam and do somersaults. Leah loves flipping over the bars and today she tried her first back handspring. She has no fear when it comes to trying something new. So far Miles has been happy to try everything out too and he is so proud of himself when he figures it out on his own. It has been really nice for Leah and I to have a little one on one time together too.
(and doing my best to keep up with Leah)
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Inside, Outside, Upside Down
I recently signed Miles and Leah up for classes at The Little Gym. I have always thought it would be fun to do some of these classes with the kids, but have just never got around to signing them up. Since the kids have turned my house into their own personal playground this winter I decided it was time to give them a good outlet for their energy and desire to climb anything and everything. They are really enjoying the classes so far. Miles loves to walk on the balance beam and do somersaults. Leah loves flipping over the bars and today she tried her first back handspring. She has no fear when it comes to trying something new. So far Miles has been happy to try everything out too and he is so proud of himself when he figures it out on his own. It has been really nice for Leah and I to have a little one on one time together too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are the coolest mom ever!!! Love you tons! Leah is a doll.. I can't believe how much Miles has grown very handsome!
Post a Comment