(and doing my best to keep up with Leah)

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Surprise!

Does he look surprised? I found a few pictures from the surprise party on the camera from Clay's visit to Illinois. Clay said he took this one right as everyone jumped out and yelled surprise. It looks like they had a great time. Wish we could have all been there to help celebrate Grandpa U's birthday.

Last week was the halfway point for Miles and Leah's gym classes so the parents were invited in to watch the kids up close. This was really only Miles' third time since we just started, but he is really enjoying himself and I took advantage of being able to get some pictures a little closer to him this time. I wasn't able to take any pictures of Leah because I have to help her in her class, but she is definitely enjoying herself too, although it's kind of funny how she loses a little of her fearlessness without her brother around. She becomes quite the Mama's girl and I get lots of snuggles from her at class.

They both loved doing this activity at class last week.


My cousin, Leslie was here this past week so we have been busy doing lots of fun things with Leslie, Isaac, and Sarah. We ventured to the zoo last Friday, it was the first 70 degree day of the year and everyone in town had the same idea. It was so busy you could barely walk through the crowds. The kids still enjoyed themselves though and were happy that the train was up and running for the season. Leslie and the kids came over to play a few nights ago too. The girls didn't want to take turns pushing each other in the wagon, so they both managed to squeeze in there together and then they sweet talked Miles into pushing them around.

I have really been slacking on the picture taking around here lately, but I promise that I will be making up for it in the next few weeks. You can look forward to lots of new pictures soon!

2 comments:

Holly said...

The gymnastics looks like so much fun!! The girls are cute! Don't you just love the extra snuggles? I know I do, and it doesn't happen often here anymore. Happy Birthday to Clay's dad!!! Love ya!

Leslie said...

We certainly had fun playing with you and am really wishing I was on your trip right now. Have a great time and can't wait to see your pics!