Leah and Kylee were inseparable the whole trip. They had a great time together.
Aunt Linda dug a hole in the sand and asked Miles to fill it up with water from his bucket. He tried his hardest to run fast enough with his bucket of water to fill that hole up, but every time he got back with a new bucket, the water in the hole was gone. He finally realized no matter how fast he ran, the water just wasn't going to stay in the hole. I have to say he was a great sport about it and just laughed and laughed the whole time.
Leah had fun trying to bury cousin Clint in the sand.
Then it was Leah's turn to get buried in the sand.
He had fun swimming around with his daddy too.
Everyone had fun floating down the lazy river, which was an area where there is a gentle current that pushes you along the shore.
I think this was the highlight of Miles' day though. He got to drive the boat for at least a Mile down a narrow channel and I have to say he was a pretty good driver. He was able to steer the boat all by himself.
His sister wanted to give it a try too, but she thought it was fun to move the steering wheel back and forth the whole time so she needed a little help to keep the boat on track.
It was a fun day. I can't wait to go back again next year.
1 comment:
What fun!! Miles is getting way big.. wait for the day when he is driving a car. :) You guys have had a lot of fun adventures, next year I think we need to tag along. :)
Post a Comment